Hurricane Aluminium Shutters were originally designed to protect windows and doors from storms and high winds without compromising the aesthetics of a home
Hurricane Aluminium Shutters were originally designed to protect windows and doors from storms and high winds without compromising the aesthetics of a home. These stylish shutters, made entirely from aluminium, are not only good to look at but are functional, durable, won’t rust, are easy to clean and come with a 10 year warranty.
As with ShutterGuard®, the folding louvred shutters will open up a room as well as control light, noise and temperature.
Made to measure in our factory we offer a finish of white or bronze but our Hurricane and ShutterGuard® shutters can be powder-coated to complement or enhance your existing décor. Please note an additional surcharge will apply for custom-made colours.
- Easy to clean
- Give excellent control of light, noise and temperature
- Impervious to moisture, will not swell when wet
- Will not crack, split or warp
- Available as Bi-Fold, Bi-Pass, Cottage, Slider, Cottage Arch Frame configuration
- Supplied with hinges, brackets, divider rails
- Tracks for smooth operation
- Yes. Light control depends on the louvres tilt when closing/opening.
- 85 – 90%
- Bronze or White.
- Custom-made colours are an option, however an additional surcharge will apply.
- Max-Min panel width: 850-300mm
- Max-Min panel height: 2900-650mm