- Patented Gear-Lock® system which has a single locking access point to simultaneously lock top and bottom tracks
- Louvre lock pin to lock louvres
- Patented Louvre Cassette System adding additional security strength
- 6 cm patented bolt secures shutters to the floor
- 3.4 cm bolt secures shutters to top track
How our range of shutters stack up
|Thermowood Shutters||Shutterguard Aluminium Security Shutters||Hurricane Aluminium Shutters|
|Deliver on security||NO||YES||NO|
|Suitable for doors and windows||YES||YES||YES|
|Warranty||3 years||10 years||10 years|
|Turnaround time from order||2 weeks||2 weeks||2 weeks|
- Supplied with hinges, brackets and divider rail
- Tracks for smooth operation
- Available as Bi-Fold, Bi-Pass, Slider or Cottage Arch configuration
- Bronze or White.
- Matte White
- Matte Bronze
- Matte Stone Grey
- Matte Light Grey
- Matte Anthracite Grey
- Custom-made colours are an option, however an additional surcharge will apply.
- Max/Min panel width: 850 – 300mm
- Max/Min panel height: 2900 – 650mm
Light control depends on the louvres tilt when closing/opening.
- 85% – 100% depending on angle of the louvre
- 10 years (refer to Warranty Terms & Conditions).
The innovative, patented system from Taylor provides a two-way locking system, making it virtually impenetrable.
- The patented Gear-lock keeps the shutters in place
- A 6cm patented bolt secures the shutters to the floor, leaving no leverage to lift the lock out of the track
- A 3.4cm bolt secures the top track when locked
- The Cisa system allows you to lock the shutters with a unique security key. Should you wish to have a double-sided lock please request this with us.
- An added security feature is the louvre lock pin that secures the closed louvre panel
These security measures are designed to make the entire shutter extremely difficult to break through. Stringent security tests have been successfully carried out.
ShutterGuard® is manufactured entirely from aluminium and can be fitted to almost any window and door and the louvres are fully adjustable. Each unit is ‘Taylorised’ to ensure a precision fit and perfect functionality.
The standard finish is white or bronze but our ShutterGuard® and Hurricane Shutters can be powder-coated to complement your colour scheme and décor. Please note that an additional surcharge will apply for custom-made colours.
Whether it is privacy, security or an uninterrupted view you’re after – speak to us about ShutterGuard®, there is no need to compromise on safety or style.
- Easy to clean
- Give excellent control of light, noise and temperature
- Impervious to moisture, will not swell when wet
- Will not crack, split or warp