Thermowood® Shutters are practical and elegant
Thermowood® Shutters are practical and elegant, custom-made, louvre door shutters, manufactured from a durable, specially engineered wood substitute – extruded PVC – that has been thoroughly tested under stringent humid, hot and dry conditions to ensure longevity.
Whether you want to invite light and a sense of space into your home at the ocean’s edge or in the in the middle of the Karoo, Thermowood® Shutters will deliver on its promise of merging indoor and outdoor living – elegantly.
- Easy to clean
- Fire resistant
- Give excellent control of light, noise and temperature
- Impervious to moisture, will not swell when wet
- Will not crack, split or warp
- Available as Bi-Fold, Bi-Pass, Slider or Cottage Arch configuration.
- Availabe with centre located tilt rod (middle of the louvres running vertical) or clearview (no tiltrod) options.
- Max-Min panel width: 600-300mm
- Max-Min panel height: 2900-650mm
- Supplied with hinges, brackets and divider rails.
- Varies, depending on your louvre position you choose during the day. Louvres can open to provide a clear view or be at various angles to deflect light and reflection.
- 85% – 100% depending on angle of the louvre
- Thermowood is not a security shutter system. However, it does come with a lourvre lock pin to secure your louvres in a closed position.
Standard Colour Palette:
- Satin White, Magnolia, Lime Wash, Alu White, Holland, Smoke. No custom colours available.